Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Have just heard about my aristo tt from mkiv store, oil pressure switch gone, plus big end shells will be looking at a bill of £2000, oh dear

Sorry to hear that, I'd be worried about the turbo's if the ends have gone

Hi,

Sorry to hear the bad news on your car.

I dont know how much money you paid for your car,might it be worth looking out for another Aristo as there cheap enough to buy and maybe keep yours for a donor car rather than spending £2000 more grand on it :unsure:

Please dont take my comments the wrong way,im just trying to give you some more options of what to do for the best.

Chips.

Hi,

Sorry to hear the bad news on your car.

I dont know how much money you paid for your car,might it be worth looking out for another Aristo as there cheap enough to buy and maybe keep yours for a donor car rather than spending £2000 more grand on it :unsure:

Please dont take my comments the wrong way,im just trying to give you some more options of what to do for the best.

Chips.

£3500, may consider putting another engine in, car is in good condition generally so no point in buying another for same potential probs to happen.Either way the sum of £2000 will have to be paid whichever way i look at it.At least once it is sorted i know i will look after it. The problem may have been caused by a blocked oil pickup strainer, i have history showing regular services stamped in the book.Oil pressure sensor also needs changing

cheers

Matt