skeet94

Here are the pictures promised of the new wheels on the car. :ph34r:

723640_10_full.jpg

723640_11_full.jpg

723640_12_full.jpg

723640_13_full.jpg

723640_14_full.jpg

723640_15_full.jpg

Opinions?? Don't tell me to lower it...I already know I need to lol. Tein Flex with EDFC are next on the list.

Tires are apparently the same width as the new M5 in the rear :ohmy:

That looks fantastic mate, really nice wheels there, the 5 spokes really suit the GS, if I swap think I'll go for some 5 spokes!

Great choice of rims :D

PS. Get those clear sidemarkers on, less than 30 quid and make the car look nicer :)

That looks fantastic mate, really nice wheels there, the 5 spokes really suit the GS, if I swap think I'll go for some 5 spokes!

Great choice of rims :D

PS. Get those clear sidemarkers on, less than 30 quid and make the car look nicer :)

Very Bling! Bling! looks very cool, clear side repeaters would look great on it. What about clear rear lights, can you get them for the V300? :unsure: they'd look really nice against the silver.

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

I'm looking at picking up a set of 2001+ rear lights or maybe even the JP or Wise Sports rear lights..nice and subtle mod that gets noticed.

Oh and just for ****s and giggles I ran into a Blac Ferrari 355 on Saturday and well I was in a bit of a stupid mood so got up behind him and just let the BOV go off...he floored it and I followed. Came up to a set of traffic lights, pulled up besides him looked over, he didn't look back so thought he might not want to "play" so left it...but as soon as the lights turned green he floored it, with me being slow and whatnot it took me a while to take it in and I gave chase. He pulled away about 3 cars before I floored it. By then he was slowly pulling away until we came to a ramp to get on a flyover where he braked and I actually decided to floor it and slid the back end out just a tad and made up a car length (No Trac ON & Power ON with E-Shift enabled). We came to a bend on the flyover and we were doing approximately 80mph where about 200 yards ahead we approached another set of lights where we both stopped (impressed with brakes considering larger wheels).

He looked over gave me a thumbs up and I returned the gesture. Put the window down and had a little talk with him....he complimented me on the wheels and car hanging with him and I complimented him on the car (who doesn't love a Ferrari!?). Said that he's only in the country once a week otherwise he's in Barcelona and he only has fun everynow and then otherwise he just takes the car for a little drive. VERY nice guy I must say I was surprised, I doubt he was giving it all he had as he was being very cautious with the way he was driving (braking around a bend he could EASILY take in that car IMHO) and still leaving me...if he was flooring the nost out of my car he would have left me for dust no doubt!!

Him complimenting the wheels put on a big grin on my face though LOL.