Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Supercharger

Just wondering if anyone's selling a supercharger at the mo iam in the market for one now and see them come up every now and again :shifty:

:offtopic: but where abouts in leicetershire are you mate???

Iam just outside a place called oakham 20 miles from leicester, why you in the area?

i may have one available shortley

Any details mat or is it still very much a off chance?

Just wondering if anyone's selling a supercharger at the mo iam in the market for one now and see them come up every now and again :shifty:

Iam just outside a place called oakham 20 miles from leicester, why you in the area?

5 Mins away from me :D supercharger is sooo the way forward! :D Unless you have big wonga to get a turbo!

im in loughborough mate....get urself down to the mini meet next week on the 6th :D :D

im in loughborough mate....get urself down to the mini meet next week on the 6th :D :D

As the organiser, I concur! Great to see different faces! :D There will a couple of us who have superchargers on our ISs so you have can have a peek! :D

I was wonderin also if you guys knew about where I can get a supercharger on my car.

PS. I am in Iceland

If you wanting one, you pay my travel costs (me + car) and i will drive over take off my car and put on yours for £1600 :D

how are you going to drive to iceland :unsure:

I was wonderin also if you guys knew about where I can get a supercharger on my car.

PS. I am in Iceland

If you wanting one, you pay my travel costs (me + car) and i will drive over take off my car and put on yours for £1600 :D

how are you going to drive to iceland :unsure:

Same as i drove to Germany :D

are you able to drive to Hong Kong :hehe: .... i'd take ur SC no worries :lol:

Looking like i will have to put wings on the car and fly :o

there is a ship that sails to iceland and you can go with your car in it but i will not pay, im not that rich im just 21 but i am thinking of adapting a different SC to my car, why make it easy when you can make it hard B)

are you able to drive to Hong Kong :hehe: .... i'd take ur SC no worries :lol:

Looking like i will have to put wings on the car and fly :o

there is a ship that sails to iceland and you can go with your car in it but i will not pay, im not that rich im just 21 but i am thinking of adapting a different SC to my car, why make it easy when you can make it hard B)

I see now :D you looking for someone to give you a supercharger :D

i just want to know if it a straight bolt on job or are any other mods required.

gord if i had the money i would take it off your hand just a bit tight at the moment :D

also whats the diffrence on the BHP not a thing done to mine so its 153 BHP at the moment :D

Power increase from 155 PS upto 204 PS, Torque improvement from 195 Nm @ 4600 min-1 to 247 Nm @ 5000 min-

:D

Basically 50 bhp.

No need to mod anything drastically. Cutting of the under tray, manifold heat shield....and a few other bits and bobs.