Sign in to follow this  
PQuist

Is250 Owners

My IS200 is due for replacement and I have been thinking of either the GS300SE or IS250SE with MM.

As both cars have been out for some time now, what comments can current owners i.e. alloy corrosion, water pumps, CD errors.stone chips problems, etc

My IS200 is due for replacement and I have been thinking of either the GS300SE or IS250SE with MM.

As both cars have been out for some time now, what comments can current owners i.e. alloy corrosion, water pumps, CD errors.stone chips problems, etc

Assume you mean the new GS300. I've driven both. If you can get a deal go for the GS300SE, fab car. Bigger and slightly smoother/quieter than the new IS. More interior space. Slightly used = great value...like £6-10k off list for a 12 month old car!!

Not sure about problems though - not many really at all, other than rattles on both!!

Jamboo,

Would have thought you would be saying the IS build quality was superb:only a small percentage of the Launch cars had rattles & ,Dealer dependant,they were quickly fixed.

Tel :driving: