Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More (diesel ) Power Anyone?

marjohn

Looks good, 196bhp (compared to 177), 324lb's of max torque (compared to 295)....and improved low range torque/turbo....sounds perfect...

I'd like to see some graphs etc first...and need to wait for my warranty to run out!!

Yes.. but that's a LONG wait.... well in my case it will be.

Oh well... bound to be a lot cheaper in 3 years :unsure:

some one else posted a slightly more profession looking website up with these thing avalible a while ago, i must say that much torque and power would be very nice indeed, probably convince my dad to get one, ill let him know :D

Why not wait for the original TTE chip? it's bound to come by early fall, will keep your warranty with no changes and it has better specs (at least in paper):

220HP

470Nm

It should cost about 1150€

The german forum is organizing a group-buy, I'm looking into it, but as some othere, I'd prefer to see a graph first and hear some feedback. The car is very spikey as it is (narrow powerband) so I dont want it even more spikey, I want more power on the lower rev-range

Why not wait for the original TTE chip? it's bound to come by early fall, will keep your warranty with no changes and it has better specs (at least in paper):

220HP

470Nm

The german forum is organizing a group-buy, I'm looking into it, but as some othere, I'd prefer to see a graph first and hear some feedback. The car is very spikey as it is (narrow powerband) so I dont want it even more spikey, I want more power on the lower rev-range

HI,

I was in contact with Florian at TTE a few weeks back who said the tuning option undfortunately won't be available until early 2007 ... needless to say, it is in my diary to pester them then! :blush:

220HP

470Nm

HI,

I was in contact with Florian at TTE a few weeks back who said the tuning option undfortunately won't be available until early 2007 ... needless to say, it is in my diary to pester them then! :blush:

Oh well, I'd rather have then take their time and make it work as expected on the first go, than going shortly after the installation for a firmware update or something else... Some things are not to be hurried!

Hmmm..... This needs to be tested by someone with a company 220d! :blink:

http://www.solware.co.uk/car-performance-c....php?make=Lexus

Lexus std BHP new BHP std TORQUE new TORQUE unit price (inc VAT) buy now

IS2.2D-4d 177 296 294 324 V-CR £467.65

Thoughts..?

177BHP to 296BHP you sure?

I'm sure I typed 196 BHP, but for some reason... Should be 196, but hey... 296 soundseven better! :D