Sign in to follow this  
Fargo

My Is300 Navigator For Sale

Well i think it may well be time to sell my IS.

Red

Jan 03

58k miles

1 previous owner

TTE front bumper

TTE antirollbars

goodridge lines

clifford concept 500 with intellistart

£11500

Lovely motor mate B) , what you going for next??

the 2jz gte family i think...

the 2jz gte family i think...

Ahhhh.........................Aristo?

Will be a shame to see it go mate, was looking forward to seeing the turbo's on it, but then again when you go straight for the 2JZ-GTE you realise what you've been missing all along, and the Supra is an awesome motor :D

this is it aido, do i spend the x amount of thousands getting a turbo fitted, or do i sell the car and hopefully cover the full amount of a supra TT with some spare funds for tweaking.

this is it aido, do i spend the x amount of thousands getting a turbo fitted, or do i sell the car and hopefully cover the full amount of a supra TT with some spare funds for tweaking.

Would be nice to see some competition for my S/C'd 300 :blink:

thats why im doing it mike lol..

Exactly what I was thinking towards the end mate, I mean, I've got the Aristo now, and it destroys any IS bar the Monster and probably Daza's in a straight line, and that's nearly as standard, ok I miss the handling of the IS, but there is stuff out there that improves these things!

A Supra is a whole other league though, I've always wanted a Supra, hopefully one day I'll have one, but for now I'll live with the Aristo - the Supra in disguise :D

Definitely a lot of people selling their ISs recently :o

I agree though, seems silly to spend thousands to get a level of performance, which you could get just by buying a different car, which could even cost less :)

Yours is a lovely car tho, I'd be seriously tempted if it wasn't red ;)

I agree though, seems silly to spend thousands to get a level of performance, which you could get just by buying a different car, which could even cost less :)

But how many highly tuned IS's are there compared to Supras..... not many, which is why these are being modded because people still want to keep the IS and be one of a kind, so to speak.

Good luck with the Sale Paul, it's a lovely car you've got there mate. :winky:

Good luck with the sale, Sure it will go fairly quickly.

If you do decide to put the OEM stereo back in, i'll have the touchscreen/carputer and surrounding off you :winky:

not many nightly tuned IS's adie, i agree. BUT, ive always liked the supra shape, although i still will have a look at the aristo before i decide.

thinking i might have to put the IS back to stock if i dont get a sale in the not to distant future.

Extremely tempting - almost tempting enough to make you an offer but don't want to insult. What would it go for as a standard Motor Fargo?

Good luck with the sale mate :)

There aren't many nice Supra left now :crybaby:

How do you mean Mark?

In terms of what's been done to them, that the good ones have been written off or just purely that there aren't many nice examples left on the road today?

Good luck with the sale mate :)

There aren't many nice Supra left now :crybaby:

well if you sell the bits off seperately and return to stock i'll have the SAFC2 if its up for grabs :)

do you still have that xerd header by the way?

Extremely tempting - almost tempting enough to make you an offer but don't want to insult. What would it go for as a standard Motor Fargo?

im under no illusion about getting money back for the mods, it certainly limits the market i sell into, certainly lexus GB are selling used ones as old as mine with 46k miles for 13.5k, im not expecting to get this by any means so go ahead make me an offer, i think you maybe surprised.

How do you mean Mark?

In terms of what's been done to them, that the good ones have been written off or just purely that there aren't many nice examples left on the road today?

i'd be interested in what you mean mark, been looking at markivowners club, some nice examples on there.

well if you sell the bits off seperately and return to stock i'll have the SAFC2 if its up for grabs :)

do you still have that xerd header by the way?

aint got the xerd header as it deosnt fit the UK models, ive got the xerd race pipe in the garage, aint put it back on since the MOT, yeh you can have dibs on the apexi..

Good luck with the sale Paul - lovely motor there...

And shame about the Supra - i know of a UK Black TT manual thats recently just been sold ;)

Just got a quote with all mod's declared for £880. My IS200 is currently £600 so not a bad power to quote ratio :D

Seriously - are you looking for market value or with mods? Would it come as it sits?

would come as it sits, dont expect market value for the mods, would be nice to get some value back, just doing a quick calc of cost of mods.....approx 4k off the top of my head.

you can make me an offer via PM if you wish, if you need a ballpark to shoot for lets say 11-13k.

would come as it sits, dont expect market value for the mods, would be nice to get some value back, just doing a quick calc of cost of mods.....approx 4k off the top of my head.

you can make me an offer via PM if you wish, if you need a ballpark to shoot for lets say 11-13k.

That seems an excellent bargain ball park figure there Paul. Are you desperate to be rid or can't be bothered to put her back to standard.

But how many highly tuned IS's are there compared to Supras..... not many, which is why these are being modded because people still want to keep the IS and be one of a kind, so to speak.

Good luck with the Sale Paul, it's a lovely car you've got there mate. :winky:

I still love the looks of the IS, speed alone could not tempt me all the way from the Mk 1 IS. Still one of the best looking small saloon cars on the road! Good luck with the sale though, no offence but between spending more on mine recently and the colour....im not that tempted :P Saw a nice black Supra today in the petrol station......they are very nice :D