Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Sport And Prestige

Rich OB

They used to be an authorised trader on here.

I know some people got some good service, and IIRC there were a couple of complaints against them also.

If you can find the guys username you should be able to dig up the old topics and make your mind up.

Thanks for all the info guys, just shopping around for brakes and come across the site but think i will steer clear as seems to be the feedback advice.

If you go for these disks don't be mislead by the Brembo badge. Owned numurous sets of their kits and can say that brembo doesn't make these disks themselves (just like a lot of oem calipers, they only rebadge them just like trd does). Found out products from stop tech, AP and Move it are a better buy.

Interesting Sharkman, thanks.

Stay away - the guy is a rip off merchant and crook. I lost over £5000 on a car he imported for me. A lot of his stuff is poor quality fakes anyway

Sorry to hear that Ian, nothing worse than getting ripped off, but at that amount of money is just gutting.