Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chesterfield Meet Plus Night Out.

aido

OK seems to be a bit of interest here in a visit for some of you to the town with a crooked spire.

Yep a crooked spire, you read that right.

crooked_spire.jpg

As you can see it's a spire, that's crooked. Not just a funny name.

So, basically, assuming that Friday / Saturday night would be best for most?

Idea would to be get everyone into Chesterfield for a start, get people to the hotels etc, there are three I'd recommend here, the Ibis and Chesterfield Hotel which are both in the town centre, then there's a Premier TravelInn about five mins out of town in a taxi but has plenty of parking.

Get to the curry house, have food and a drink there, and then for whoever fancies it on into town for a night on the tiles and around Chesterfield.

Sure I can get the boys up this way involved too, they're out every Saturday anyway!

Probably not really worth organising much for the Sunday as we'll probably be out stomping until the early hours and the state you'll all be in you'll be going nowhere before midday!

Beer, curry and fanny.

What more can you ask for (unless your name is Mark Wadsworth and you want beer, curry and men) :lol:

Chesterfield is also home to one of Mr Clawley's favorite bars - the Aruba. Only now it got good and they have stunning barstaff. Love it.

Ok let's say that this will be on the Saturday 23rd September.

So far we have the following up for this:

Aido

Mike Morse

Am I interested in a night out in chesvagas? - Does squirrle turd contain nuts?! :D

I've got dibs on your sofa Aido :shifty:

Oh and for the record the only man i'm interested in is you - got half a thicken when you got your crease out earlier :lol:

Name a date big man :D

You boys tell me what night is best and I'll name a date - heck I'll be there anyway :lol:

To give you guys an idea of the ladies you can expect stunners like this one below:

photo0045ex3.jpg

:winky:

Not bad hey Mark?

a friday or saturday night is best for me :D :D

looking forward to this....should b a good'un :D :winky:

You boys tell me what night is best and I'll name a date - heck I'll be there anyway :lol:

To give you guys an idea of the ladies you can expect stunners like this one below:

photo0045ex3.jpg

:winky:

Not bad hey Mark?

i reckon i've had a bit of her :o :winky: .....her names jo or summit.......good girl ;) :winky:

To be honest I was looking for that pic of you when I found it and just couldn't resist!

Anyway, so when's best for you boys, days etc etc.

Thanks in advance :D

like i said fella, any friday or saturday should be fine with me....as long as its not between the 29th sept - 3 october coz im out the country then ;)

PMSL - yes you bum touchers - that's my sister Jo :yawn:

I forgot you had that aido - what have you been doing with it? In fact don't answer that :o

glad u took it in good jest mate......me and aido couldn't resist :lol::lol:

Where is Chesterfield? I have only ever heard of the sofa..

Right mate it's in the Midlands, just off J29 of the M1.

To give you an idea Tom Cooper came up the other day and it took him between 3 - 3.5 hours from Essex, he's near Romford way I think?

Probably about 90 minutes North from J1 of the M1 I think, probably a bit longer if there's much traffic.

Very simple to get to though, straight up the M1, come off at J29 and follow the bypass and then you're in Chesterfield :D

Date wise, how about these:

Saturday 23rd September

Saturday 14th, 21st or 28th October

Any of those sound any good?

We'll go for the favoured date, just thinking that on a Saturday it's a lot easier as most people don't have work so we can start eating a bit earlier and get that out of the way!

Do you reckon you could make it to the Indian by say 8pm?

Like Mike says traffic could be a right cow on Friday night, maybe look at pushing back to November so we can get everyone involved?

Do you reckon you could make it to the Indian by say 8pm?

Like Mike says traffic could be a right cow on Friday night, maybe look at pushing back to November so we can get everyone involved?

Friday would be better....but think im at a mates b'day bash! Never been in so much demand! :lol:

Hmmmm...spoiled for choice here, which one should I bring?

- the one with the legs up to her armpits

- the one with the perfect figure

- the one with the boobies

- or all three?

Or even the real thing? :lol:

Share and share alike Mike, thats what i say! :D Bring em all! :D