Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Took A Few Pics Today Of The Car...

aido

Took a few pics of the car today, it was a nice day so thought I might as well get some before it's always grey and raining every day!

It's going in the bodyshop very soon to get the back bumper resprayed, hence at the moment it has the matte finish it had on there when I picked it up...

Show a few of the things I've done, chrome grille, front tints, clear sidemarkers, new rear clusters, makes the car look a little tidier really. It will look much nicer imho when the rear bumper is done, also going to try polishing the exhausts when I get back of holiday as they're weird looking at the minute!

Anyways, here you go:

img0643mm7.jpg

img0646mh2.jpg

img0647wu6.jpg

img0648xp6.jpg

img0656ky3.jpg

img0659af6.jpg

img0668bp4.jpg

img0676wh2.jpg

Hi,

Your cars looking good,id ditch the www. ***** on the bump though nothing against the website its self,you just a well put www. burgerking for the people whos got a pen/paper in the car ready to write websites down well on the move :D

It's going in soon pal for a full respray on the back bumper, once that's done it will all be gone and the car will look normal apart from the exhausts!

looking good..when are u going to DROP the car!!!!

:D

When I've nobbed all those birds in Bulgaria :D

WOW its CLEAN :lol: :D :D

Thought I'd celebrate spanking that M3's arse when we were on the way home :D