Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Of Your Dreams?

Mr Morse

360 for me apparently .......................

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

:blush::lol:

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

:lol:

You do realise that's a description for a bird - it sounds like the latest Maybelline advert :P

:lol:

You do realise that's a description for a bird - it sounds like the latest Maybelline advert :P

so pretty accurate for SF then :lol:

Looks like the Porche 911 :duh: I like the Lambo Concept Convetable :D

You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

O.K. all you goldfish brains out there! We had a very similar string going on here a couple of weeks ago. Or was it MONTHS.....?

Wonder if you all choose the same car?

Mine was a Citroen Mehari, but it had to be attached to a house overlooking the (Andalucian bit of) the Mediterranean! :) :D

I'm a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

I thought I was going the Ferrari way, but how wrong could I be :whistling: lol