Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Keys

Kazi

Hi, My Name is craig, Im using kazi's login as I can't get my login to work to post a new topic. I work with kaz and as some might know, I have a lexus IS200 too (I did have that Starion). I love it :lol: but when I brought the car I was only given 2keys. 1 valley key and 1 master. :crybaby: I spoke to lexus and they want £160 for the whole lot! funny that seing that they quoted me £140 last week! :blink: By the way does lexus Leicester just make up prices because I have never had the same price quoted twice for anything and it always takes them 5mins to get a price. :question: any way I started to do some research and found you can reprogram the car to accept a different remote transponder and brought one off e-bay I then brought a new key case with blade the lot cost £25. I contacted Lexus Leic and they can reprograme the transponder for a more resonable price of £49 (half hours labour :excl: ) but the blank I have been sent is wrong length yet they say it fits IS is there anyone who can help solve the problem of lexus main dealer cost? lexus aparently also cannot sell just the case and blade. you have to buy the whole lot.

:offtopic: ps Im also after a set of genuine beige is carpet mats

any decent locksmith will still be able to cut the key it will go in the lock etc but it will stick out a bit. other option is to have another look for a blank key and ask the seller to measure the blade length before buying it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links