Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Can I Get.......?

Ianman

Have you seen them in the flesh?

I saw black ones on a black RS200 and they looked cack,

Lexus lights with those things stuck on make the back end look like a fecked up R33 skyline.....

I'd recommend the lexus smoked rears instead, classy

just my opinion

Have you seen them in the flesh?

I saw black ones on a black RS200 and they looked cack,

Lexus lights with those things stuck on make the back end look like a fecked up R33 skyline.....

I'd recommend the lexus smoked rears instead, classy

just my opinion

Yep same here i saw them on a silver Rs200 in the car park and they just looked stuck on and cheap. I'd say go for a late spec set of rear clusters. Dizz has them on his.

I have a set of these rear light covers. They have never been fitted i.e they will need 2 be painted.

pm me if u r interested.

cheeers

i have some in black already fitted to lights, if you want to swap the lights...drop me a pm

Hmm not sure now, just want to make them a little bit different, its a shame everyone and their dog has 'LEXUS STYLE' lights now , it certainly makes the clear rear lamps less appealing knowing the next corsa you see will have them!! Wheres the best place to get a set of smoked lenses then??

Hmm not sure now, just want to make them a little bit different, its a shame everyone and their dog has 'LEXUS STYLE' lights now , it certainly makes the clear rear lamps less appealing knowing the next corsa you see will have them!! Wheres the best place to get a set of smoked lenses then??

Anyone???????

Wheres the best place to get a set of smoked lenses then??

Easiest place is your dealer, or PM Chris.S

Remember there are two types of these too:

2001-2004 - dark chrome

168429642.jpg

Post 2004 - matt grey

gallery_1157_94_82314.jpg

thats the altezza i sold to zee, its the trd bodykit, which is available from your dealer, however if your interested i have the rear skirt and twin rear pipes which will be for sale soon, also the rear spoiler.

contact chris shipley for the side skirts