Sign in to follow this  
Mr Morse

This Weekend's Modding Dilemma

Got a set of spanking new and very shiny KW coilovers to fit to the Tubby....4-5 hrs?

or remove the bumper :angry: and fit a pair of mega loud Stobel Nautilus horns.....also 4-5 hrs?

whats the delemma ?

the weekend is 48 hours long

do them both :D

whats the delemma ?

I've got brat duty on Sunday (Miss Morse will be six)......then off to Nigeria on Monday for 10 daze :huh:

whats the delemma ?

I've got brat duty on Sunday (Miss Morse will be six)......then off to Nigeria on Monday for 10 daze :huh:

tell miss Morse, you made a mistake and its not her birthday for a few more weeks :winky:

i have a complete turbo, manifold and downpipe change, fabricate intake, fabricate brace etc etc

to do

on sunday !

whats the delemma ?

tell miss Morse, you made a mistake and its not her birthday for a few more weeks :winky:

i have a complete turbo, manifold and downpipe change, fabricate intake, fabricate brace etc etc

to do

on sunday !

the horns take about an hour surely just sit tonight and make the wires up then its just a case of fit it in the morning then fit the coilovers