Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tomtom 910..............

Anyone got the tomtom 910? What do you think of it?

Ive got the tomtom 300 now, but is it really worth me shelling out the extra for the 910?

The cheapest price i can find on the net is £415 at dixons online. Anyone know anywhere cheaper than that?

Tomtoms list of compatible phones for the Bluetooth is also worrying me a bit as my K800i isnt in the list although other, older SE phones are?? Anyone using a k800i with the 910??

Cheers.

I have got 910 and I think is better than other model include the software, memory, function and the design of screen (widescreen), and the main thing is it has got lots of language to choose as my parents dont speak english.

I still cant figure out the blue-tooth function for the phone as the manual said it only work on most popular phone such as Sony, Nokia...and I got a shap 902 so....

The Tomtom 910 is really only worth it if you're going to the States or Canada, because it has Europe, USA and canada on the 20gb HD preloaded. At that price and for that reason it's brilliant.

Otherwise you're better off with the Garmin/Nuvi which always gets top reviews.

Also, the K800i is a newish phone (I take it that it's the Cybershot one) and that why it's missing - just too new? I reckon it should work...you might want a money back guarantee option!

I still cant figure out the blue-tooth function for the phone as the manual said it only work on most popular phone such as Sony, Nokia...and I got a shap 902 so....

Have you tried it recently? There was a software update a little while ago that appeared to alter the Bluetooth implementation.

I have a Palm Treo 650 which would not connect to the 910 until this update - now, it does.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links