Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Van Broken Into

peter026

My son in law was delivering meat to a butchers in London on Thursday, locked the cab, shouldered a side of pig, locked the back and took said pig into the butchers. He was gone less than a minute when a motor bike drew along side, tried the door, then because it was locked took his crash helmet off and smashed the window Kevin heard it ran out just in time to see the barstward ride off with his mobile and Sat nav.

Reported to the police with a description and partial No plate, and........................................The police weren't interested........................and they say crime doesn't pay...............b*ll@%s

The Government would have us believe petty crime is down..........b*ll@%s, they are talking out of their proverbial........Why don't they stick their doctored statistics where the sun doesn't shine :angry: and tell the truth for once, or is that an impossibilty for this Government.

Have to agree with you Peter after my recent experiences of crime and the Police......they just don't care

But it's different when Joe Public levies a bit of summary justice on the low lives......then it's the victim who is treated as the criminal :angry:

When I was working at Wembley earlier this year, the local pikies had gotten so good at breaking into vans, you couldn't actually tell until you got inside and noticed stuff gone.

One time they even removed a pane of glass, and carefully put it to one side....

Sorry to hear about this, I'll have to agree with you that they're not really bothered about helping - all they'll say is don't leave your phone and satnav on show, but if you've locked your vehicle, and are going all of a few metres away for a minute, why should you? :angry:

When I was working at Wembley earlier this year, the local pikies had gotten so good at breaking into vans, you couldn't actually tell until you got inside and noticed stuff gone.

One time they even removed a pane of glass, and carefully put it to one side....

Does that mean pikies are getting more skilled? Surely that's a contradiction in terms...... :duh:

A sad read Peter, desperately we hang onto the principles of law abiding citizens but the demise of society is to shallow to care nowadays respecting personal property.... Seemingly it's a 'have seen, will take' environment.

'Cat in post'.... 20yrd run-up will make you feel much better :whistling:

The Government would have us believe petty crime is down..........b*ll@%s, they are talking out of their proverbial........Why don't they stick their doctored statistics where the sun doesn't shine :angry: and tell the truth for once, or is that an impossibilty for this Government.
Very true Peter .......... couldn't agree with you any more.

And I witness it everyday .............. :o

Very true Peter .......... couldn't agree with you any more.

And I witness it everyday .............. :o

Seems to be everywhere now, whether its the police, doctors, nurses, you name it, its all made up :angry:

Its all the bureaucracy that really annoys me - reminds me of the time I got hit by an uninsured driver, who then lied about all his details. Called the police who said yes, that car's not registered to that name or address, and its not insured, but we won't do anything until your insurance company contacts us! :tsktsk:

FFS, there's a guy driving around with no insurance, hitting people, and then lying about his details, but you can't do anything until my insurance company contact you? :sick:

Was even worse when I saw the car in B&Q car park a year later - had to fight every urge not to do anything cos I'm sure I would've been prosecuted :o :angry: