Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Standard Is200 17" Wheels

P38Aaron

Hello.

got a set of 4 late style IS200 alloys today 17" just seeing if anybody has any pics as ihave never seen them on an IS200

This is what i got, can anybody confirm that they have seen them before? on an IS200

I may refurb them myself (probably change my mind) thought of doing them in gunmetal, anybody else done this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Cheers

Aaron

They look like the Grand Prix rims....

But I thought the Grand Prix only came in 18" :question:

nah mike i dont think they're the grand prix's.........the spokes on these rims have a concave finish to them, but the grand prix's are flat i believe.

maybe wrong, but sure gords dont look like that :yawn:

Hello.

got a set of 4 late style IS200 alloys today 17" just seeing if anybody has any pics as ihave never seen them on an IS200

This is what i got, can anybody confirm that they have seen them before? on an IS200

I may refurb them myself (probably change my mind) thought of doing them in gunmetal, anybody else done this?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N%3AIT&rd=1

Cheers

Aaron

Hi,

I think these are the alloys for the IS200 S model 2004 - onwards spec. They might also be 16".

They are 17" Have not measured width tho' they do look quite wide but they have no tyre on yet.

My Lexus centre caps don't fit them (there too small) but as you can see they fit my car.

Wheel arch looks huge!!!

DSC00406.jpg

Aaron