Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Survey 56 Plate Cars New Spec

alpappy

HI

I wonder how many of the cars delivered on the new plate have the upgraded spec This is seen by the Fuel filler and boot switch being in a horizontal row rather than side by side( vertical). I am just curious as I looked at a few showroom models in Woodford today and not all had the changed switch positions.

This is of intereest as post May the rattle issues were meant to have been fixed but I wonder if this coincided with the changed build specs.

If so it this would indicate that to play safe only cars with the new positions would guarantee that the dash etc are sorted

This is quite important as my dealer assures me that the Lexus computer system does not give an exact build date..surprising as most other cars can be pinned down quite accurately

alan

HI

I wonder how many of the cars delivered on the new plate have the upgraded spec This is seen by the Fuel filler and boot switch being in a horizontal row rather than side by side( vertical). I am just curious as I looked at a few showroom models in Woodford today and not all had the changed switch positions.

This is of intereest as post May the rattle issues were meant to have been fixed but I wonder if this coincided with the changed build specs.

If so it this would indicate that to play safe only cars with the new positions would guarantee that the dash etc are sorted

This is quite important as my dealer assures me that the Lexus computer system does not give an exact build date..surprising as most other cars can be pinned down quite accurately

alan

If i understand you correctly the new spec cars have the boot switch above the fuel filler release rather than side by side. If this is the case then mine must be a post May 06 car.

1 week in and completly rattle free.

The only thing i want to stop rattling on is the "Say voice command after the beep" she is going to drive me to distraction. :shutit:

If i understand you correctly the new spec cars have the boot switch above the fuel filler release rather than side by side. If this is the case then mine must be a post May 06 car.

The only thing i want to stop rattling on is the "Say voice command after the beep" she is going to drive me to distraction. :shutit:

I think the new spec (07) cars have them side by side in a horizontal line.

You can switch off the "Say voice blah blah" in the Sat Nav settings; page 3 from memory. Something about say back command in voice assist.

Once it's switched off you just say the command.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links