Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stolen

DAZA_W

just getting the our own buisness nice me and jase some one stole the van at 5.00am :tsktsk: reg

Y729 NBT

they also stole jase's wife MG ZR reg CX04 XST pics to follow

any help on this will be highly thankfull mainly the van reward will be given i will break there little fingers

off if i catch them thanks in advance :angry:

daz

post-7467-1157866161.jpg

well update jase plus is wife been out and me scouring our areas we know

they spotted the MG tooked away on a small car park less than 2 miles from my house jase phoned me shot down did not touch anything

just parked the lex over the back of it police came took finger prints

opened the boot there are about £1000 worth of tools in the boot of our van so a few tools are back but the van is still out there which is a worry

Jase,

What usually happens is that the stolen cars get parked up for 24 hours.

This is to see if they have a tracker in them or not.

Keep looking for the van, i'm sure that will be parked up somewhere.

Usually, common streets ...... near train stations are a good find.

Let me know what happens.

searched every nok and cranny within a 5 mile radious oa the car parks pubs garages etc

my thought they have parked up dumped the small and valuable stuff in the car and left the van surely they wont drive the van about with all that sign writing onit and it is well known round here

been up since 5.00 so a bit off dinner get my head straight and search again i still beleive it is not far from either jase's house or were we found the car

Even if the signwriting is stripped off, the roofrack's pretty distinctive, especially with the rusty bracket on the rear driver's side.

Regarding the car, surely it would be better to leave it there (but pull the HT leads to immobilise it) and keep an eye on it, waiting for the scum to come back? If you know anyone else with a Transit they may be happy to let you park it in the car park for a while, watching the MG from inside the back. After all, it could be their van next!

Whoever nicked the car will be back to see if it's still there, after all!

What a bummer, feel for you all. I am getting pi88ed off with all this crime,and am just longing to catch some scroat in the act and vent my feelings on said body, my Lexus has yet another panel keyed. :angry: .

But at least I still have it

What a bummer, feel for you all. I am getting pi88ed off with all this crime,and am just longing to catch some scroat in the act and vent my feelings on said body, my Lexus has yet another panel keyed. :angry: .

Get CCTV.

Get CCTV.

Can't see the car from the house

Get CCTV.

Can't see the car from the house

Fit it in the car, then. :)

B0009MUDF6.02.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1141066503_.jpg+big202x.gif

Get CCTV.

Obviously too late now but for others I would say instead of or as well as CCTV get a decent pin-controlled key safe and keep all your keys in it all the time. I do some work for the police and I see reports of key thefts or break-ins specifically for keys all the time.

Something like this:

http://www.selectlocks.co.uk/p192.html

Obviously too late now but for others I would say instead of or as well as CCTV get a decent pin-controlled key safe and keep all your keys in it all the time. I do some work for the police and I see reports of key thefts or break-ins specifically for keys all the time.

Something like this:

http://www.selectlocks.co.uk/p192.html

On some levels I agree with that, but on the other, if they've gone to all that effort of actually getting in the house, I'd rather they take the car and get lost (it's insured at the end of the day), than hang about till I get home....... :unsure:

What sort of people will knowingly ruin a decent persons ability to earn an honest living by stealing their tools? Makes me very angry :angry:

Pikeys, that's what sort. :angry:

Yep. Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago when I had my van broken into. They stole 4 drills and a generator :tsktsk: The Police took finger prints and caught who did it. The guy was known to them and had a few previous being caught before for the same thing. I got a letter from the Police telling me that the guilty ****** received a fine for his crime and I was entitled to nothing :tsktsk:

Sorry to hear this Daz. I hope you get your stuff back and find the *****

well no news on van so looks like i wont see it again stripped for engine etc the most annoying is there are keys to locks gates etc that mean nothing to them but i have to explain to customers who have been very nice that i had there gate key stolen and i will replace locks at my cost

still in hope of getting some names as the car was found so close to me

well no news on van so looks like i wont see it again stripped for engine etc the most annoying is there are keys to locks gates etc that mean nothing to them but i have to explain to customers who have been very nice that i had there gate key stolen and i will replace locks at my cost

Bad news mate, are you not covered on insurance for having to replace customers locks?

Bad news mate, are you not covered on insurance for having to replace customers locks?

MAY BE shall ask the question tomorrow :)