Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Used Is200 Tte Sc

how many miles has the charger done?

You should here a WHOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHing sound and thats bout all I know that happens on mine.someone more tech minded can tell you what to physically look for under the bonnet.Oh yeah whatever std came off the car make sure you get it from previous owner just incase you want to sell it on after as std.like airbox and other bits.How come you upgraded?was the old one getting very old?Oh ive got an Auto s./cd car also.think theres only two s.cd autos at the moment,in the club,in the uk maybe.

ok thanks, im not sure how many miles the SC has been in use, but anyways 60,000km is nothing for these cars...it should be like 37500 US miles - I dont know if UK miles are the same?

my 99 has just passed 125,000km, and I it just sounds like a really good deal and I need some more power of course....:)

yup youve made the right choice then.210 bhp from your new car.It will sound great too,congrats.sorry didnt realise you were in Norway,ok so i guess,im the only one in the uk and youre the only one in Norway.Not many would think to s/c an auto,but its better than manual in a straight line,its just in the twisties that it gets much harder to keep up with the manual.