Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Michael Schumacher

Kazi

I dont think anyone in our lifetimes could beat his winning records.

If it was just ferarri why not the teamates? as for renault and ferrari they are two very equally matched cars.

on paper he is better than mansell, and how prost was doing before his accident, so in essence yes he is the graatest so far

Not a F1 fan then :D

Team mates do not have the same car (they may look the same) the lead driver (no 1) will always have those extra tweeks to give a bit more power on race day. :D

Its all about strategy,each driver has a different race engineer and set the car as the driver wishes....this is where M.S is very good he excels at race craft.

I dont know why people slate SCHUMI!

Its probably got something to do with jealousy!

And how can someone say its boring cos he wins all the time, surely he should be respected as a supreme individual if hes winning all the time, and is that his fault the rest of the field are not up to his standard!

Why do people seem to love moaning when there is a certain individual in his feild dominating, does that mean were sore losers!

Yes he is very competitive and has a dark side to him but dont we all at some point!

He has broken records left right and centre, Revived Ferrari and is the best driver ever!

So show the man some respect!

It wouldn't matter who was winning or what sport it is golf, tennis etc, just think that ANY sport becomes boring when it becomes so predictable. What is the point in having a competition when you know who's going to win all the time as it's not really a competition.

Didn't viewing figures go through the floor for F1 and they had to change the rules to make it more interesting and get viewers back or did I just imagine this one day on the news? Oh look no i didn't imagine it here's the proof

I think he's a great driver by the way.

Not a F1 fan then :D

Team mates do not have the same car (they may look the same) the lead driver (no 1) will always have those extra tweeks to give a bit more power on race day. :D

Its all about strategy,each driver has a different race engineer and set the car as the driver wishes....this is where M.S is very good he excels at race craft.

The cars are setup though to the drivers preferences.......

As for taking a back hander......I seriously doubt it......to buy Shu you'd need a hell of alot of money and he's a big name which pulls the crowd in, so even if he was bought, the road is long as it is short.

You never know how much influence Bernie E has over teams and drivers ;)

Well when FIA tried to shake up the grid more, since Ferrari's dominance was just hacking most of the spectators/teams off... did it work, nope.

I'm sure they do try to even out the playing field, but Ferrari seem to bounce back everytime, along with schumi :D

hear hear, how some people can say they hate the most succesful f1 driver of all time who holds more records than anyone ever has is a little strange, perhaps it's jealousy.

Nothing to do with jealousy (what a weird thing for you to say) - its simple that they way the man presented himself around F1 was not that of an ambassador for the sport...

Regardless of what he did outside of the sport - talking about charity, hell, Bill Gates has done more charitable work, given more money away than anyone else on the planet - and yet people hate him..

But the fact is, within the sport - he would win at any cost - im not saying he wasnt a good driver, but i for one, will be glad to see him out of the sport - he wasnt a sportsman.

yeh i am a weirdo sometimes :yawn:

Schumi - the best ever? Well by records yes, but .... If only Senna had survived...or better still not had that fate full crash. For me he was the greatest, for one simple reason:

He could drive any F1 car faster than anyone else, and rarely needed pit strategy to win him a race...

OK so that's 2 reasons...

With Schumi too many of his wins were down to pit strategy, or in one or 2 cases shunting others off the track...bad Sportsman, me thinks!!

BUt then even senna would occasionally "brake test" others and they all have a dark side.

I'd like to see F1 go back to the days of Slick tyres,proper gear changes (actual stick shift) and heel/toe braking/accelerating and do away with t/control....this sorts out the men from the boys :D

Its impossible for a driver to miss a gear change with all todays technology.

I know its not going to happen though ;)

I hope Bruno Senna moves up to F1 with Lewis Hamilton.

I'd like to see F1 go back to the days of Slick tyres,proper gear changes (actual stick shift) and heel/toe braking/accelerating and do away with t/control....this sorts out the men from the boys :D

Its impossible for a driver to miss a gear change with all todays technology.

I know its not going to happen though ;)

I hope Bruno Senna moves up to F1 with Lewis Hamilton.

Hi,

They are going to go back to basics from i think 2008.They are looking at removing alot of the driver aids.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Anyone see the F1 Grandprix today?

I bet Renault are eating there words :lol:

Pat Symonds gloating,talking to Martin Brundle saying that Ferrari were going to be no where because they were on the Bridgestone tyre.

Schumacher showed again today how good he is,starting from 6th place in wet conditions.

Chips.

Did Ferrari/Schumacher win?

I thought the Renault Pit crew gave it away :unsure:

On a dry set up Renault were faster then the Ferraris, it will still make for an intresting last 2 races and my money is on Renault and Alonso to win the title. :D

It all smacked of a big fix, I'm afraid to say. I'd be surprised if he doesn't become champ again!!

Yup looks looks like a carve up, Drivers Champion Schu and Constructors Renault. Lets him go out on a high note and Renault get some honours.

Well well well.....Alonso/Renault are champs again!...almost :D

Not yet, but it is unlikely that they will lose with 1 race to go,Alonso only has to finish the Brazilian GP in eighth place to lift the title along with the constructers as well and he will have a new engine too. :D

Did you see Schuy when he got back to the pits :o facial expressions say it all....hes a broken man and his dream on finishing his career as champ will not come to fruition....bye bye M.S

The defenders of Ferrari will say......this is Ferraris first malfunction since Indianapolis 2001.....blah...blah,what goes around comes around in my books same thing happened to Renault at Monza thats racing!!

When leading a race....never become complacent or let you oversized ego get in the way of actually crossing the finish line.

Well done to Fernando for never giving up and putting immense pressure on the Ferrari.

Hi,

Yep it was a shame SM engine went,it really did let Alonso off the hook after losing so many points to Ferrari over the last few months.

Id say from all ive read over the last week or more that all the pressure has been on Alonso up until Ferraris engine blow up.

If Ferrari win the last race then it will look like the engine blow up from Ferrari gifted Alonso the Championship.

Id say Alonso didnt look to happy himself finishing second in the GP of China :D

It looked as though Alonso was going to cry.

podium1-lg.jpg

Totally gutted, but I'm sure Michael and the team will like to finish with a 1-2 in Brazil.

Alonso will have to get used to pulling that face, Mclaren didn't get any wins in 2006... 2007 championship will be wide open!

If Ferrari win the last race then it will look like the engine blow up from Ferrari gifted Alonso the Championship.

So then you could say Renaults engine blow up in Monza would have gifted M.S had he not blown it(literaly).. in Japan

Alonso wasnt that far behind when the Ferrari went bang in Japan,just as MS was leaving the pits Alonso wasn't more than 3secs behind and there was plenty of time left for him to have caught M.S

Cant wait to see Adrian Neweys chassis design for the 07/Red Bull team, his first since leaving Maclaren.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links