Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Center Arm Rest For Is200

waynejordan02

im trying to source a center arm rest for my is200 been looking for a while anyone know where i can get one and how much they cost :D

I think i have one somewhere 2nd hand and black, will have a look :D

how much will you be looking for gord lexus jim has come up with one but if one comes up cheaper :D

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is quite an old thread now but I've just bought a 2001 Is200 and the only thing keeping it from being perfect is the centre arm rest. Does anyone know of any going spare? I've got the cream leather interior. I've also noticed, on later models, with the centre arm rest, the actual centre console is different to house the arm rest. Anyone modded theirs to fit?

Thanks for any help!!

I know this is quite an old thread now but I've just bought a 2001 Is200 and the only thing keeping it from being perfect is the centre arm rest. Does anyone know of any going spare? I've got the cream leather interior. I've also noticed, on later models, with the centre arm rest, the actual centre console is different to house the arm rest. Anyone modded theirs to fit?

Thanks for any help!!

I'm also after a centre arm rest but in black if anyone has one going? PM me if so, for price etc.

Cheers AMcT