Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

5 Years Ago Today !

Bazza

D'you reckon it would beat a 911 then, Mat?

I reckon it would :shifty:

theres always a way to find out :shifty:

actually, being serious for a second. My C2 has 300bhp in a car a touch lighter than the standard IS200...

But seeing as the monster has been stripped for drifting, i would expect even with the 2JZ lump, it to have twice the power to weight..

But then, you say 'beat' with no situation - I reckon with the weight over the rear, a 911 could get away better than the monster, but in a straight drag it should win easily.

Around a track might be a different matter - but then thats down to the driver as much as the car.

My brother-in-law took me out in his TVR Cerbera yesterday... I think it's 390 bhp and as light as a feather - went pretty well :D , but then again, cars are slow when you ride a sports bike :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I think the monster would beat M3 and the 911 over a 1/4 mile i think matts only done it once and rolled off the start line and did a 14 or something, at the brighton speed trials there where Lambos and Ferrari's doing 14's some just dropping into the 13's

Happy Birthday to the Monster

I think the monster would beat M3 and the 911 over a 1/4 mile i think matts only done it once and rolled off the start line and did a 14 or something, at the brighton speed trials there where Lambos and Ferrari's doing 14's some just dropping into the 13's

13.2 was its first ever drag run...cant remember if ive beat that time at Bruntingthorp

13.2 was its first ever drag run...cant remember if ive beat that time at Bruntingthorp

Matt u gonna take it for a fun run at the Jap show if you go, would love to see it go down the strip