Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey Everyone

Davie B.

Welcome :D any pics of your car :question:

if u click on ma profile theres a pic, all be it not a very good one!!

the wheels are getting replaced asap, don't know what to get though, to go for full chrome again?? or something different, was considering going bigger!!! :D

Yo! Whats happenin'......Just joined the Lexus Club after a reccomedation from a fellow Lexus owner. Just bought my 1st Lexus IS200 sport (51 plate) in July and am totallly over the moon with my buy. What a Car!!

Always liked the car from when they 1st released them, finally got round to getting one......always been under the impression that they are a super expensive car to buy.

My model is fully loaded wih all the extras, just trying to find and buy as many extras/mods i can for it to make it personal to me, just purchased a private plate which i need to get put on the car. Love some of the things some people have done to their cars on here.

Look fwd to the meets and getting inside info on new mods for the Lexus as they are not too comercially advertised.

:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky: