Sign in to follow this  
Mr Singh

Altezza Power Fc And Various Is200 Parts

I have some bits up for grabs,

--

Apexi Power FC ECU With Handheld commander

I have the wrong version ECU for my car. I run a s/c and have a n/a version ECU, i require Turbo one.

toys%20013.jpg

toys%20014.jpg

BRAND NEW, never used!! I installed the Commander ready for when i install the ECU, but the day didn't come since the 'head' problems :whistling:

Its ideal for anyone who is looking to do N/A tuning. Installing this will give you around 25-35hp gains. You can control VVTi and optimise it for better torque, like a Camcon but you can control both inlet and exhaust cam, with Camcon its just one :)

Note, this isn't a piggy back unit like an E-manage, it is specifically designed for the Altezza 3S-GE 6spd MT (96-01)

SOLD

Any questions let me know...

--

Front IS200 lights

I took these apart earlier this yr in an attempt to tint the inards in a black chrome, successfull it was, but when the car was sat for 2 months the sun had an effect on the tint, and 1 light ended up turning slightly blue!

So these could be for anyone who wants to have a go at coloring the lights, there all put back together though, but not hard to pull apart.

light1.jpg

light2.jpg

SOLD

--

Set of IS200 matts

All in very good nick, drivers one has slightl heal markings but overall good nick

DSC00031.jpg

£40 the set shipped.

--

Thats all.

Could be interested in the headlights mate, just the one gone a funny blue or both ?????

I take it they both work ok ???

Cheers Elliott

Do you have the Sports (mesh Grill) or the rear lip spiler at all? :question: On the hunt for the pair.

DibsLpg

I have some bits up for grabs,

--

Apexi Power FC ECU With Handheld commander

IThats all.

intrested in thism, just dunno how my funds are at the mo will pm you later

Do you have the Sports (mesh Grill) or the rear lip spiler at all? :question: On the hunt for the pair.

DibsLpg

pm Chris S

Could be interested in the headlights mate, just the one gone a funny blue or both ?????

I take it they both work ok ???

Cheers Elliott

Provisonally sold at the mo buddy..

DibsLpg

Nope sorry, like Robin says, PM Chris S :)

dont mean to hijack this thread, but is there a power fc specifically for the IS200? i've heard very good things about the power fc on a tezza, but i dont know if one can find a version for the 1g-fe.

They didn't do it for the 1G-FE. Only the 3S-GE.

Damn nice toy you can view every bit of the cars telemetery.

I am talking offers, must go ASAP!