Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Vin Numbers

alpappy

Hi does anyone have the code on how to crack Lexus vin numbers I was looking at some 'new' IS250 autos this weekend and one turned out to be built in early May this year but arrived at the dealership one week ago The o7 spec seems only tobe on the IS220d

thanks

alan

I can tell you when a car was made from the chassis number. But it does take a while for them to arrive in the UK

these big car ships aint no speed boats lol

I am interested in JTHB262005018023 The reason being that the teething faults I have heard have been sorted after May build

thanks

alan

I can tell you when a car was made from the chassis number. But it does take a while for them to arrive in the UK

these big car ships aint no speed boats lol

I am interested in JTHB262005018023 The reason being that the teething faults I have heard have been sorted after May build

thanks

alan

To my knowledge it is the last 5 numbers that idicate when the car was made. ie this was 18023 off the production line. My car is well over a thousand later than this and arrived in the UK July 06, but it will have been made some months prior. However, this should give you some indication of build date of the one you are intersted in.