Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

17 Inch Wheels

alpappy

Does anyone have any idea what a set of 17 inch wheels and tyres would get on ebay...are there any any sites that sell wheels on the internet

thanks

alan

your guess is good as anyones

would depend on condition, tyre wear etc etc

there are many wheel sites on the internet try a google search

:)

i got 4 GS300 wheels off ebay (17") with no tyres for £150. Good condition.

you can probably get a set of cheap wheels with budget tyres new for £550

try www.performancealloys.com or www.topgear.co.uk

I want to sell mine and buy 18 inch wheels mine are under 100o miles with 1cm scratch on onewhich I have had painted by wicked wheels and look brand new I hope to recover about a half of the cost of the 18 ...you can hope

alan

I might be interested. in Ireland the new IS only comes with 16's and I was thinking of upgrading the ones on on my 220 to 17's to fill out the arches a bit. would have to be delivered to Ireland though. How much?

Brendan

I coudl find out form dhl depending onthe weight and size tryres have 950 miles on them bridgestones would like to see them go to a good home imaginge the courier would be about 100

Alan,

Which 18" wheels are you having & what is the total cost as the tyres are expensive?

Tel :driving:

I am waiting for lexus to quote me on the Hoshis Tyres ...I have a good dealer near quoted for the dunlops 120 pounds each fitted..What did you pay for them

alan

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links