Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eibach Springs

Rob's Lexx

Hi guys, after a bit of consideration, i think i may be wanting some lowering springs at some point in the not too distant future. Now i know eibach's have a good reputation on here, but are there any others that are worth considering??

also, could anybody reccommend a reputable distributor of these parts and a rough price guide (about £180?))???

cheers in advance,

rob

For £180 the world is your lobster mate, not unless you include fitting of course.

I have PI's on the IS Sport and they are good, lower 35mm and the handling improved. They are a bit softer Than the coilovers I have on the Tezza so ride quality is still good.

For £180 the world is your lobster mate, not unless you include fitting of course.

I have PI's on the IS Sport and they are good, lower 35mm and the handling improved. They are a bit softer Than the coilovers I have on the Tezza so ride quality is still good.

well i'd rather not spend £180, but was unsure on the retail price of the eibach's so guessed at 180. i presume the standard shocks are ok with these springs?, assuming a 30-35 mm drop??? any links/contact details appreciated guys :D

well i'd rather not spend £180, but was unsure on the retail price of the eibach's so guessed at 180. i presume the standard shocks are ok with these springs?, assuming a 30-35 mm drop??? any links/contact details appreciated guys :D

Eibachs are less than £180 :winky: And are absolutely fine with standard shocks mate ;)

• 1 month later...

righty o guys, considering ordering some springs in the next week or so. managed to source some from Mr Shipley for £165 which seems like a good price to me.

With regards to these TTE springs, they are said to drop the car 30mm....i have a 2000 IS200 sport, so will i see 30mm drop or less? at a meet not so long ago, i noted that my car sat higher than Kazi's (2001 IS 200 sport) even though he hasn't changed the suspension :duh: could it be that my car has had standard springs put on it instead of sport springs??

also, will it be detremental to the car if my geometry isn't re-addressed for a while?? finally, i presume the standard shocks will be absoloutly fine with these springs?

cheers

rob