Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Got Any Use For A Is200 Se Amp

GWilso

No conections or cables just the amp on its own its from a 99SE IS200 if anyone has any use for this let me know ive just had a new stereo fitted after the dredded err3 message and the amp had to be bypassed so they fitters disconected it and gave it back

Gordon

No conections or cables just the amp on its own its from a 99SE IS200 if anyone has any use for this let me know ive just had a new stereo fitted after the dredded err3 message and the amp had to be bypassed so they fitters disconected it and gave it back

Gordon

:offtopic: Gwilso; When you had your aftermarket stero fitted did you use a Wiring Harness? Reason is that i have the same model 1999-Se car and been hunting high and low for a Wiring Harness adapter etc. all very confusing :duh: what bits and where from please..

or i might just hand it over to someone to install it all for me and what did they charge you :blush: need to know if it is worth / or not getting ripped off once i start to ask round.

Any guidance appreciated. :D

Dibslpg

LOL Saw subject i never actually done the work myself but took it to my local intersound they could find NO adapters whatsoever to fit the amp so they easiest option for them was to disconect the amp completley

hope this helps apparently a universal adapter won't even fit

Gordon

:offtopic: Gwilso; When you had your aftermarket stero fitted did you use a Wiring Harness? Reason is that i have the same model 1999-Se car and been hunting high and low for a Wiring Harness adapter etc. all very confusing :duh: what bits and where from please..

or i might just hand it over to someone to install it all for me and what did they charge you :blush: need to know if it is worth / or not getting ripped off once i start to ask round.

Any guidance appreciated. :D

Dibslpg

LOL Saw subject i never actually done the work myself but took it to my local intersound they could find NO adapters whatsoever to fit the amp so they easiest option for them was to disconect the amp completley

Cheers mate, at least i know that i can not get a wirring harness or adapter for the Se model. :crybaby:

trying to find another way and will post once i find a solution. B)

what did tintersound charge for installing the headunit and amp please, sorry to be cheeky but need to find out so i now what costs i'm looking at if i go down that route too :hehe::blush:

Cheers once again mate

Dibslpg

£25 for new facia and £75 for 2 1/2 hours labor

Cheers mate, at least i know that i can not get a wirring harness or adapter for the Se model. :crybaby:

trying to find another way and will post once i find a solution. B)

what did tintersound charge for installing the headunit and amp please, sorry to be cheeky but need to find out so i now what costs i'm looking at if i go down that route too :hehe::blush:

Cheers once again mate

Dibslpg

I should have said in my last post that the techy who fitted my stereo said he would not be so generous with 2 1/2 hours labour for the next IS200 he meets as mine is bottom loading it took a lot longer than he expected and qouted me no more than £100 b4 he ripped the stereo apart as he expected it to be quite a simple job :P

So my advise is get a firm quote before they fit :shifty:

Good Luck

Oh and Dibslpg thanks for the info on cornering noise a trip to my local ***** fit later i can't have my wheels falling of now can I LOL

£25 for new facia and £75 for 2 1/2 hours labor

£100 fitted sound realy good :huh: thanks a lot i will start to ring round my local installers to see what prices they quote me.. :hehe:

Cheers

DibsLpg