Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im A New Member...........

Mr Wray

Yo! Whats happenin'......Just joined the Lexus Club after a reccomedation from a fellow Lexus owner. Just bought my 1st Lexus IS200 sport (51 plate) in July and am totallly over the moon with my buy. What a Car!!

Always liked the car from when they 1st released them, finally got round to getting one......always been under the impression that they are a super expensive car to buy.

My model is fully loaded wih all the extras, just trying to find and buy as many extras/mods i can for it to make it personal to me, just purchased a private plate which i need to get put on the car. Love some of the things some people have done to their cars on here.

Look fwd to the meets and getting inside info on new mods for the Lexus as they are not too comercially advertised.

:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky:

I have so many questions and Need some assistance with utilising this forum!

Welcome :D what sort of Qs you have :question:

Well......where do i start............

I am a 'MOD' enthusiast and im looking to make my new lex look the dogs BO****KS!!

I want to find some side splitters for the front bumper, i have seen a few cars on here with them.

I have been told that you can convert the sat nav screen to have an extra input to add a dvd player/freeview box/ps2 etc.

I want to convert my pwr folding mirrors to withdraw when i lock the car or turn off the engine.

Would love to get total closure on it.

Trying to find find a decent pair of rear LED clusters, and LED bulbs for the frnt fog lights etc

Cant decide whether to get the sprt grill or chrome one.

and im sure theres more but i feel i'm going on a bit now....... :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

.......... Hello :yawn:

Do you know something Mr Face? :ph34r:

Welcome to the site Mr Wray - The IS200 is cheap enough if you get an older one, they're not all cheap though :winky:

There's plenty of info on here for you though. Use the search button though or you will get flamed :winky:

Trying to find find a decent pair of rear led clusters, and led bulbs for the frnt fog lights etc

Don't bother with the rear LED clusters, the bulbs are not of good quality and fail after a short time. It's easier just to convert all of the rear bulbs to LED's

Don't bother either trying to convert the front fogs to LED's, there isn't an LED bulb made that puts out the same light as an H3 Xenon bulb.

.......... Hello :yawn:

There's plenty of info on here for you though. Use the search button though or you will get flamed :winky:

I have tried using the search button but it doesnt help just gives me a load of topics that are of no use. :duh:

you need to be very specific and only use 1 word - use the advanced search it is better.

Welcome,the search works well you just have to be quite specific with the keywords.type a keyword,let it search from all forums and tick the exact name match.You have to try a few different words for each topic you are looking for as peoples title topics are listed as all sorts.my sat nav screen plays dvds,it can be done.Full closure kits were available from prolex,but its likely if you find a good auto electrician he would probably be able to create a loom to do this anyway in conjunction with the keyfob.Im looking at splitters myself,once again welcome and congrats on your new motor.

• 2 weeks later...