Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Transferring My Phone Book

When I got my 400h I had a Nokia 6230 and the dealer transferred my phone book whilst I was doing the paperwork at the handover.

Now I have a Samsung D-500 which connects fine, but I wanted to update the phone book in satnav as numbers have changed and been added to in my contact list.

So, I deleted the old phone book, but cant get my new one on!

It fails when it says "transfer contacts from phone" as there isnt an option to do this on the phone. I transferred my sim back to my old 6230 but still couldnt do it.

Anyone any idea what to do, or is back to the dealer again?

Cheers

Bladgb

• 2 weeks later...

OK sorry for answering my own post...

Went to Lexus today and they sorted out my phone book. Turns out they use a Sony Ericsson handset - they take your SIM card and put it in their phone to do the transfer.

It was a free thing, and I was very grateful, but am slightly concerned about keeping the Phone Book up to date with new numbers/changes etc.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Bladgb

OK sorry for answering my own post...

Went to Lexus today and they sorted out my phone book. Turns out they use a Sony Ericsson handset - they take your SIM card and put it in their phone to do the transfer.

It was a free thing, and I was very grateful, but am slightly concerned about keeping the Phone Book up to date with new numbers/changes etc.

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Bladgb

On this subject - does anyone have a list of UK supported phones for the RX400h and RX350 with Bluetooth connectivity.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links