Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza

rs200dan

my clutch in my rs200 is slipping and i really just want to replace it with a standard clutch,, but in motor factors over here they dont have a listing for an clutch for a 3sge engine...... is the clutch for a 1gse the same.. or is200.... cheers for help ... great site by the way

• 4 weeks later...
my clutch in my rs200 is slipping and i really just want to replace it with a standard clutch,, but in motor factors over here they dont have a listing for an clutch for a 3sge engine...... is the clutch for a 1gse the same.. or is200.... cheers for help ... great site by the way

hi fanners from wexford would like to know a bout your altezza please thanks hope it will fit :lol:

hi fanners from wexford would like to know a bout your altezza please thanks hope it will fit :lol:

ive read that reply 4 or 5 times now and im not sure what ur after

but u might be intrested in http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=36587

ive read that reply 4 or 5 times now and im not sure what ur after

but u might be intrested in http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=36587

I'd go for an uprated clutch, TRD or something similar. Might cost a bit extra but well worth it i'd say