Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

Zee007

Right then - I'm off soon to the meet.

All those who are coming, see you soon.... :yahoo:

All those who are unsre - get in your cars and drive down.... :D

All those who aren't coming - boo, hiss....... :P

Matt - will post some details tonight/tomorrow about Chesterfield for you.... ;)

Have a good evening folks - whatever you decide to do... B)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, my car was red, looks more like a light brown now, and I aint cleaning it for Friday. :D

Maybe away now this weekend , unsure have to see what the Mrs has decided :sad:

Zee road name for the sat nav, and pub with a car park would be good :)

Are you coming loz ?? dont wana be the only GS there.. : :blush:

Fletch

Right, here goes, we will meet at around 8.30pm in ARUBA, 6 CORPORATION STREET, CHESTERFIELD S41 7TP

Unfortunately there is no parking outside, so I would recommend parking at one of the two big car parks on the B6057 on SALTERGATE, CHESTERFIELD. These are literally 300-400 yards away from Aruba.

Right, here goes, we will meet at around 8.30pm in ARUBA, 6 CORPORATION STREET, CHESTERFIELD S41 7TP

Unfortunately there is no parking outside, so I would recommend parking at one of the two big car parks on the B6057 on SALTERGATE, CHESTERFIELD. These are literally 300-400 yards away from Aruba.

thanks Andy

will set off up the road to hell in a bit - aiming for Aruba for about 8:30

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk