Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Measurements

P38Aaron

Hello.

stupid question, How do you measure a wheel to get 17" by 7" is it the internal measurement?

I got a tape measure on the outside of my rim and measured 18.5" and width was 8.5"

I need to know cos i'm about to order tyres online and dont want to get the wrond size and since i don't have any rubbers on the rims then makes it a little difficult and i want to get it right.

Thanks

Aaron

Hello.

stupid question, How do you measure a wheel to get 17" by 7" is it the internal measurement?

I got a tape measure on the outside of my rim and measured 18.5" and width was 8.5"

I need to know cos i'm about to order tyres online and dont want to get the wrond size and since i don't have any rubbers on the rims then makes it a little difficult and i want to get it right.

Thanks

Aaron

The spokes at the rear of the wheel describes the dimensions.... IS200 stock tyre size is 205-55/16 6.5" width or 215-45/17 7" width.

Im after tyre size for these from a GS300 been told there 17" from another post but i need to know if they are 7" or 7.5". This is why i need to know how to measeure but if you know these wheels and what size rubbers to put on then that would be even better.

Cheers

Aaron

DSC00406.jpg