Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Klasse/carlack & P21s Treatment

swfcdan

I gave the car the Carlack and P21s treatment yesterday and all i can say is WOW! and thats just with one layer of wax and no sealant glaze!

it was hard work but well worth it, the paint feels like glass now.

Once completed yesterday as the results didn’t seem to be that amazing compared to others on here who used the treatment, but I think that’s down to the colour of my car, platinum ice.

Today thought I see a completely different perspective it seems to have got shinier (sp) overnight! maybe thats due to the wax hardening?

Pulled up to work this morning and parked next to a brand new Merc ML which my colleague picked up on Saturday night, also silver in colour and my 6 year old IS looks even more shiny than a brand new Merc.

From a distance the paint work actually looks in better nic until closer inspection when you can see my stone chips! lol

Well done mate - any pic's?

If the car is dry and not dusty when you get it home tonight, give it another coat of P21s. Then tell us wht you think tomorrow...it will noticeably shine more!

Every 2 washes, apply one more coat of P21s, and stick to that regime - the car will sparkle and it will protect it from the winter salts and cr4p.

ill nip out at lunch and take a couple of snaps, only have my phone on me though.

i was planning to put another coat on tonight but we have been forcast rain! if its not raining when i get home i shall definatly apply another coat.