Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe Meet - Tue 3rd October

maneesh

Looks like the Supra boyz over on mkivsupra website want to fill the car park with Supras, in which case, we might need to book up car park spaces soon, as parking on the street is for chavs, innit!

Put a post up with your reg, and model before Friday 22nd September.

Apparently, Jap performance magazine are attending regularly now and doing a feature on the meet. :lol:

right, neon niraj, scarrrryface, swollen face sam, me and mr wray ban have all been booked in for tuesday :)

maneesh can i change my car reg booking please... i'm not coming in my lex, but my cousins mitsi... N13L PM :blush:

right, neon niraj, scarrrryface, swollen face sam, me and mr wray ban have all been booked in for tuesday :)

maneesh can i change my car reg booking please... i'm not coming in my lex, but my cousins mitsi... N13L PM :blush:

yes, but NEED model of car, since ace cafe are really fussy about these things

yes, but NEED model of car, since ace cafe are really fussy about these things

It's a Mitsubishi Galant V6 Sport 'N13LPM'

Thanks Maneesh you're a star :)

will be uploaded shortly, no real action on the street due to the damp roads.

scarface took a pic of me at the bus stop, because the bus stop had LED light bulbs in the roof..that was probably the coolest thing of all, apart from mr Wray who turned up..complete with blue LED tyre caps..pimpin is getting round LOC...

scarface took a pic of me at the bus stop, because the bus stop had LED light bulbs in the roof..that was probably the coolest thing of all, apart from mr Wray who turned up..complete with blue led tyre caps..pimpin is getting round LOC...

Tell me it ain't so!

That ain't pimpin that's chav :lol:

Pimpin is more the cartains that are doing the rounds, so tempted to rip the tints out and stick them in, that would be well funny :D

All the ISs I spot around here drive around with their fog lights on now, what's going on with the world :lol:

will be uploaded shortly, no real action on the street due to the damp roads.

scarface took a pic of me at the bus stop, because the bus stop had LED light bulbs in the roof..that was probably the coolest thing of all, apart from mr Wray who turned up..complete with blue led tyre caps..pimpin is getting round LOC...

Yes, I am no longer a LOC meet virgin - (Thanks Maneesh :winky: ) I saw some very nice cars, not many Lex's but plenty of everything else. Really feeling Sam's Blacked out pimpin' IS200, i need to get tv output in mine along with a digital reciever. Also wanna get a back box similar to sma's monster......and the HID converted head/fog lights.

Just got my sports Grill, put that on....lookin good. And my eyebrows hav arrived, need them painted on installed.

I have passed the LED tyre valve caps on, they look good on the motorway or when travelling at speed but i got pulled by the police when i didnt really want to be and they was complaining about them. So they are gone!!! (No mre chavvy remarks Mr Aido!)

Whens the next meet? i need to get some modds in b4 i turn up nxt time.

PS. must Rate Maneesh's GS, mr Montana's (scarface) low riding IS300, and defo Sam's black mean machine!

Until next time Chaps......Keep Modding and the 'Pimp' hand STRONG!! B)

im pointing to the fact that the bus stop roof had white leds in them!!! london is incredible!

102667378-M.jpg

scaryface ghost...

102667377-M.jpg

sam's HID fog lights

102667386-M.jpg

scaryface's car gets attention from some wimmin

102667379-M.jpg

a lush r34

102667384-M.jpg

the engien bay of the r34 (making 525hp at the WHEELS!!)

102667395-M.jpg

finally, mr wray's pimpin blue tyre caps..i want a set for my PiMp RiDe

102667390-M.jpg

Nice pics, those birds look alright, any more pics of them :winky:

Those HID fogs do look the business, they must be bright when they're turned on!