Sign in to follow this  
BernardTamHK

Club Meet Pics ...

Hey folks,

its been a while since i've posted our club meet pics. So here are a few for ur viewage! (the carpark should look familiar, as we've taken photoshots there before!)

lg_20060422-042.jpg

lg_20060422-071.jpg

lg_20060422-043.jpg

lg_20060422-085.jpg

lg_20060422-108.jpg

Very nice pics mate. :) I'm suprised you get all those cars turn up. I don't think we even have that many at JAE :unsure:

hahaha... thats only around 60% turnout .... we have around 40 cars in total in our club! .... i guess the thing is .. cos hk is pretty small, ppl dont need to drive long distances to all meetup. I mean, I live pretty far from the city, (i think i'm like the furthest that anyone actually lives away from the city) and i'm around 40km away.

Some fantastic pics again mate ........... I love seeing the pics from your meets, they are great turnouts !

What is the Yaris + Golf doing there ............... B) :whistling:

Some fantastic pics again mate ........... I love seeing the pics from your meets, they are great turnouts !

What is the Yaris + Golf doing there ............... B) :whistling:

I think I spot a yellow BMW 3 series in the back row as well. ??????

haha.. good spot scarface ..... its actually a toyota RunX. Its jdm import that has celica engine (180 or 190 hp vvtl-i) and transmission!!

Some of our members have changed cars.. but still we're all buddies so they come out anyways! its all good. mixes it up a little when we go cruising! haha

i'd say 70% of those cars there are Tezzas. Only around 25% are IS200/IS300.

Its the altezza/IS club .. thats why no aristos... hehe

in HK .... nows ppl who drive aristos/GS are rich buggers ... so dont like to be seen "conversing" with us :lol: .... they tend to consider us "boy racers" ... (altho our members arent so young .. mostly aged 30-40 hehehe)

Modding cars in HK is illegal, so I can't blame them. As we always seem attract cops in our club meets if we stay in one location too long.

Some great pics there! Very nice Tezzas! The BMW and VW just don't look right in that bunch though :P