Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nottingham / Midlands Meet Imoc/loc

Mr Morse

:lol:

Knackers to driving that dude, getting the train there and back, means I can stay on the Stella for longer :D

Can't wait, it's gonna be mega, never done Newcastle before so it's gonna be a right laugh!

not being funny but LOC have put effort into organising a meet at santa pod

if you want to support LOC, support it by attending, it takes a lot of work to organise these meets, and i know john has put a lot of time into it

its nice for others to organise meets and inter club meets are even better, but please put official LOC meets first,

:)

Isn't this all about choice?

The two events are completely different and each will attract it's own type of attendee. I don't think there is any element of competition here at all.

LOC has struggled lately to get meets organised, the general concensus i hear is people moaning that there arent any meets and when there is no-one turns up, LOC has appointed the goodwill of johnboy to help with this problem, we need all the help we can get, or we will end up with a no meets scenario

i for one welcome meets with other clubs, why not invite imoc to join us at santa pod :whistling:

I wasn't going to Santa pod anyway sadly it's quite a distance for me, I would have to leave with plenty of time to spare. Where as Notts is just next door ;) therefore I can leave last minute... Santa Pod is a place I would like to go next time though, I'll keep my eyes peeled & diary free for the next one...

The two events are completely different and each will attract it's own type of attendee. I don't think there is any element of competition here at all.

LOC has struggled lately to get meets organised, the general concensus i hear is people moaning that there arent any meets and when there is no-one turns up, LOC has appointed the goodwill of johnboy to help with this problem, we need all the help we can get, or we will end up with a no meets scenario

i for one welcome meets with other clubs, why not invite imoc to join us at santa pod :whistling:

I rounded up a meet not so long ago and got a great turn out :D As Mike says, not everyones cuppa at the Pod.

Mike, Im still waiting on a few bits and bobs which will determine if im able to attend. I'll keep you posted. :)

I rounded up a meet not so long ago and got a great turn out :D As Mike says, not everyones cuppa at the Pod.

Mike, Im still waiting on a few bits and bobs which will determine if im able to attend. I'll keep you posted. :)

Kazi I think you should go as I maybe the only IS there, which makes mine the best IS at the meet :winky:

Is this going to be a daytime meet? i.e. about 12:00

Might be able to make it, its about 65 miles for me.

Good point mate, any time idea mr morse? it doesn't say on the other board either :yawn:

Only 22miles from me yay lol

Good point mate, any time idea mr morse? it doesn't say on the other board either :yawn:

12 midday chaps, prolly won't chop until 1pm

12 midday chaps, prolly won't chop until 1pm

Cool hopefully I'm up by then lol...

I may bring a friend as I usually go for pub lunch on Suns anyway

Kazi I think you should go as I maybe the only IS there, which makes mine the best IS at the meet :winky:

Not sure I could have that..... :whistling: :P

Bazza: I know its the Jap show final on the same day but trying to find a weekend where different members of IMOC arent working, in the country, havent got their kids, clashes with another show etc etc etc proves very difficult.

Week after mike is being a part time gangster in Nigeria.

Im working.

starts to get complicated in the weeks after that.

Its an IMOC meet our last one of the year. Mike asked if he could invite LOC which I thought would be a good idea after meeting them a few weeks before.

So again sorry for the clash with other events.

:)