Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kazama

lexusIT

yeah so I got my kazama exhaust fitted yesterday by a local shop, after pathetically trying to fit it myself (with the help of a buddy of mine) and miserably failing...

... :unsure:

damn, that thing is big!!! I've never realized it just by lookin at the pics.... I do love the rumble at low revs and I'm sure it's gonna take a while before I switch on the car stereo again, but damn.... it's BIG!!! :ohmy: Huge is the word, I guess I was hoping to have something more subtle, especially if you consider that here in italy this is way illegal... I'm driving around like a wuss cause I'm afraid local police will track me down and that would suck to have the car impounded inthe first few hrs.... :crying:

anyhow, main reason for this topic? well, I have to tell you that fittin the exhaust did improve the gearchange smoothness, especially 1st-2nd.... I've read this before on this forum but could not believe it, as I thought the 2 items §(exhaust and gearbox) were totally un-related, but I got proven wrong...

before kazama: 1st wrom! - clunk!!! - 2nd wroom...

after kazama: 1st WroooOM -2nd WRROOOOOOMMM

so all in all... very happy! Hope it last

;)

Excellent stuff. So in Italy, are they strict on car mods then?

very much.

you can't change / choose a different size of tyres, for instance, so no 20's here... :duh:

might be that the reason why pimp my ride international didn't have an italian episode....

back on topic, it's just a shame because I actually feel the car driving better than before and I'd hate to see them take it away from me :crybaby:

-finger crossed driver-

Excellent stuff. So in Italy, are they strict on car mods then?

very much.

you can't change / choose a different size of tyres, for instance, so no 20's here... :duh:

might be that the reason why pimp my ride international didn't have an italian episode....

back on topic, it's just a shame because I actually feel the car driving better than before and I'd hate to see them take it away from me :crybaby:

-finger crossed driver-

I'm really loving mine at the mo as well, it gets louder when warmed up. I hadn't driven since Friday got in today, spent a fortune on petrol just crusining through town...lol But puts a smile on my face and the peoples I drive past :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links