Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Needed!

Ellz

Hey people i need a new set of headlights for my IS i like the new darker coloured ones do you think i'll be able to get some before the weekend ???? and also are they HID ones ?

Is it Mr Shipley who can get them for me???

Cheers Elliott

Chris can get the darker headlights at an ace price, you're pushing it to be honest though as if you order tomorrow and they arrive Thursday then you might just get them Friday - maybe if you're in a rush it would just be easier to order from the local Toyota dealer as you can pick them straight up and you don't have to wait a day for a courier - I always just pop to see Chris whenever I've ordered stuff :)

The headlights aren't HID one's, they're the same as what you've got now, if you go and order the IS300 one's which are HID projectors then you're also going to need to order all the kit to go with those specifically, you're talking a lot of money here mate, just order the standard IS200 ones and get the HID conversion kit from Prolex - I did and it was ace!

Also if you get the IS300 lights you'd have to make wing modifications, I know that Mick had to do exactly that to Zee's car when he fitted them way back when on his old car!

Hey people i need a new set of headlights for my IS i like the new darker coloured ones do you think i'll be able to get some before the weekend ???? and also are they HID ones ?

Is it Mr Shipley who can get them for me???

Cheers Elliott

out of interest ellz.....are you gonna have a drivers side headlight (in decent condition) available??? or are they both fecked??? :D :yawn:

out of interest ellz.....are you gonna have a drivers side headlight (in decent condition) available??? or are they both fecked??? :D :yawn:

Ive gotta try and get my eye lids off first so ill let you know after that as i do lose my temper quick with tho's kinda things

Ive gotta try and get my eye lids off first so ill let you know after that as i do lose my temper quick with tho's kinda things

yea let me know mate coz mine's got some stress marks and just wanna replace that one light.