Sign in to follow this  
Gripper

Is200 Sport Standard Wheels

Hi folks, i've just bought a 51 plate IS200 sport and joined the forum.

When i got the car the alloys were a little tatty and so i went to a refurbishers and exchanged them. The 'new' ones look great but i'm a little concerned :unsure: after reading in the owners manual that some models have 17 x 7.5J wheels on the back. The ones i've got now are 17 x 7J, the same as the front, which is probably better but i'm wondering if it would have had 17 x 7.5J on previously. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Grip

You can check the "pinned" section on this website to get the specs and wheel specs for the IS200. (as I forgot).

But regardless, it makes no difference, cos 0.5J is insignificant. Assuming your tire fit properly on the 7.5J rim, it should be able to fit even on a 8 or 7J rim without problems.

7.5 j was fitted on the rears of the IS 300 not on the IS200. Not everything the manual says is correct and there could be differences between countries. Mine should have serial alarm and cruise but unfortunately the first was only for UK and?? the second only for automatic.