Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aristo V300 Twin Turbo

tempo

hi guys, am thinking of changing my wheels for a bigger size. i currently have 17" but am hoping to go for 18" 0r 19". will this affect anything. i mean brakes, suspension ride, comfort, speedo reading.

does anyone know where i can get good set of wheels

Bigger wheels will affect things like braking and ride comfort.

Because bigger wheels will most likely be heavier then the stock 17's you have on now you may feel a slight increase in braking distance and acceleration (the heavier the wheel the more you will feel it).

With bigger wheels the comfort will be a bit less then you are used to, howerver I have ridden in a GS430 with very big 20" lightweight wheels and did not feel they where that uncomfortable.

I think the best option for you would be 18's or 19's if you can live with the ride.

The speedo will not be affected too much if you get the right sizes.

Hope this helps.

its the aristo v300 twin turbo. its not lowered but i took a ride to my nearest lexus dealer and the saleman seems to think its lower than the normal gs300.

i saw a nice set of wheels during my visit.it had ANTERA written on it. anyone got any idea where to find one. it was 18"

• 3 weeks later...

:) Wheels & Tyres ref aristo v3oo twin turbo 320 bhp Supra 147 / 161 engine

I went with 19" oz antares ligth alloy wheel front tyre 235/40/zr19 rear 275/35/19 approx cost now 1600 Pounds complete

road holding beyond belief down side ride comfort less side wall on tyre to cope with uneven roads also g-force on cornering (due to less body role from high wall standerd tyres) can be difficult.

high speed cornering due to excessive grip physically pins you to the side window car reqires full bucket seats and racing four point harness lesson learnt dont push to the max on corners as i dont want to upgrade seats and destroy comfort to much.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links