Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Long Time No Speak!

Claire G

Hi all, thought I would pop my head around the door and say hello to anyone that might remember me. Just been chatting to Maneesh on IM and seen some photos of my old GS. Wouldn't believe that my previous mods were 2 kiddy seats!!!

I'm now driving a Honda Civic SE - 2.2 CTdi. Not quite the same as the Lex it has to be said, but a lovely car none-the-less! Seeing as I've done over 7000 miles in 9 weeks, I'm really welcoming the 45-55mpg I've been getting!

Anyway, hope you are all well and might get to see some of you if I'm able to make Japfest.

Best regards,

Claire G

Hi Claire, good to see you're still around, didn't realise you'd even sold the Lex, never mind that it's the one that Maneesh is pimping up right now :lol:

Hope everyone's well anyway, take care and all the best :)

Hi Claire,

Howz the family? Kids getting younger :P :D

Wrong move selling the Lex to Maneesh...what is he doing to that car :shutit: :P :lol:

You thinking of in the near future moving back to Lex brand?

Hope to catch you round... :)

Hi all, thanks for the replies, glad to see you're all still about!

I changed jobs about 8 months ago (hence the new Civic as it's a company car) and am now working between home, the office in Milton Keynes and customer sites over the UK. Definitely all change!

Would still love to come back to the brand - really do miss the GS, but practically it's not possible. Fuel costs on an average 750 miles a week would be steep and we also moved to a bigger house a few months ago which also means practicality needs to come high up the list. Very boring!!

Kids (and Mr Grove) are well. Kieran is just about recovered from me getting rid of the Lex. He wasn't impressed by the subsequent numbers of Astras I went through until the Civic came through! He'll be 5 end of Feb and Katie will be 2 early next year. Time is flying by madly.

All the best, sure I'll lurk by every now and then!

Fidgits, meant to ask - what are you driving now?

Would still love to come back to the brand - really do miss the GS

Claire,

You can have first dibs on the pimpmobile whenever I come to sell it. Your kids will love the blue "vodka bar" lighting, and the carputer complete with snoop dogg music video collection!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links