Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Owner Jjust Dropping In To Say Hello

Bryn

Just thought I'd say hello to everybody :D as I've just taken delivery of a new IS220d SE in astral black

(my first Lexus) had it just over four weeks now and still can't stop grinning to myself everytime I look at it in the drive, I'm absolutely thrilled to bits with it, used to drive a german 3 series before but decided to have a look at the IS before looking at a new 3 series,

went to my local Lexus dealership to arrange the test drive and five minutes after getting into the car for the first time decided there and then not to even bother going to look at the new 3

impressed to say the least :D

Welcome to THE club. any pics :D

Hehe seeing as you asked here is my favourite piccie just to show the superb shine that you can get if you use the right stuff, I had the car delivered just before going on a pretty long road trip (1800 miles) so the car did not even get a wash until it had covered almost 2000 miles as I wanted to wait until I could get it home and do the the whole job properly by machine and hand, it took 3 days in total to get the finish just how I wanted it.

Hope you like :D

Blackfired%20lexus.JPG

welcome mate

every black lexus needs 2 be pimped, like this :D

The wheels in the second pic are awesome!