Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cruizinkev's Lexus Is200 S/c

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx guys!!

** video removed **

hi was wonderin, after seein the video, if you got some sort of lsd installed...

when I try somethin like that i always end up spinning the inner tyre and that's it... maybe I just dind0t try hard enough, I don't know.. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Looking great pal, and the BOV looks very well fitted. Where was it from mate? Did it come as a kit?

Jamie

You can pickup all the bits off eBay, trouble is you have to cut a bit of one of the s/c pipes to fit it. So not too sure it is easily reversable.

bad bad news!!

the shop called few minutes ago and told me that the throttle-valve got a damage and it has to be replaced.. but a new one is about 1300 euro (without tax)..... holy omg!!!!!

anyone got a used good one left???????? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bad bad news!!

the shop called few minutes ago and told me that the throttle-valve got a damage and it has to be replaced.. but a new one is about 1300 euro (without tax)..... holy omg!!!!!

anyone got a used good one left???????? heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mate, pic, of the part you need..........and once i have seen it i could well have one, i can not pic,er the part you want :duh: as my head is all over the place with moveing and all :blink:

my buddy and me found out last saturday that this thing of the throttle body does some fancy noises:

drossel.jpg

and everytime I turn the car off (or just ignition off) it makes a lil noise like "eeeeek"... we think that this part do that noise....

any thoughts on this??

my buddy and me found out last saturday that this thing of the throttle body does some fancy noises:

drossel.jpg

and everytime I turn the car off (or just ignition off) it makes a lil noise like "eeeeek"... we think that this part do that noise....

any thoughts on this??

Hi mate, its your luckyday i have one that i could sell to you :winky:

1300 bloooomin hell didnt no they were that much.

Also mate what BOV is that ??? looks a bit like the HKS one but then not at all at the same time ???

Also what kinda dubilee clips are they ? look a bit fancy :)

yeah as far we could see that, but we think that the servo motor is kinda damaged, because of that fancy noise. when the car drives that thing doesnt make any noise, but everytime I turn off the car it makes "eeeeeeek"! I think that servo motor is kinda broken, sometimes it work, sometimes not really...