Sign in to follow this  
preeder1963

Lowering Springs For Gs300 Mk1 Sport

Does anyone know if the GS300 sport mk1 is already lowered in comparison with a standard GS300 Mk1?

I can't afford the full coilover optuion right now but the Eibacj site site etc all give lowering figures against a GS300 and don't differentiate between a standard and a sport.

I really don't want to pick car up looking exactly same and get told that the springs were already non-standard and that I've achieved a drop of 10mm.

cheers

Paul

IIRC means If I remember / recall correctly I think :D

IIRC means If I remember / recall correctly I think :D

wat u mean is......"IIRC, IIRC means if i remember correctly" :duh: :lol::lol::lol:

Does anyone know if the GS300 sport mk1 is already lowered in comparison with a standard GS300 Mk1?

I can't afford the full coilover optuion right now but the Eibacj site site etc all give lowering figures against a GS300 and don't differentiate between a standard and a sport.

I really don't want to pick car up looking exactly same and get told that the springs were already non-standard and that I've achieved a drop of 10mm.

cheers

Paul

Paul

No real need to change springs as yours will be the uprated/lower ones already.

I fitted lowering springs to mine and the drop appears identical to the standard sport spec.

If you need some dims from top of tyre to wheel arch rim PM me and i'll pass on to you.

...which explains why some have Sport on the Reg Document and others don't.