Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dark Blue Is

Rich OB

Dark blue late spec IS with the dark spec 11 spoke alloys coming up to Winston Way in Ilford, only noticed

it cos it had blue LED sidelights and foglights ON in the middle of a BRIGHT sunshining day!

And just when i thought that looked really stupid i noticed the driver, arm hanging out the window wearing a

white hooded jacket with the hood up and nearly over his face with music blearing out

Very nice motor but i must say i couldn't help but laugh at the driver, sorry but if you do see this you looked

like a kn0b and far far from cool!!

Dark blue late spec IS with the dark spec 11 spoke alloys coming up to Winston Way in Ilford, only noticed

it cos it had blue LED sidelights and foglights ON in the middle of a BRIGHT sunshining day!

And just when i thought that looked really stupid i noticed the driver, arm hanging out the window wearing a

white hooded jacket with the hood up and nearly over his face with music blearing out

Very nice motor but i must say i couldn't help but laugh at the driver, sorry but if you do see this you looked

like a kn0b and far far from cool!!

Thats made me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 10 months later...

When I drive across to East London through Ilford, my car feels so common!!

There's alot of people in that area with them.

Almost challenging the number of 3series BMWs per sq mile.

i work in chadwell heath- so am in the surrounding areas quite alot, but the cars black and i never turn on the fog lights during the day... you can hear me coming cos of the music sometimes though :whistling:

i work in chadwell heath- so am in the surrounding areas quite alot, but the cars black and i never turn on the fog lights during the day... you can hear me coming cos of the music sometimes though :whistling:
I never knew you worked there ? How long has that been .............

I never knew you worked there ? How long has that been .............

about a year or so, i live in north london so drive in every day, where abouts are you? ( still dont know the area that well...)