Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Mp3 Software

Maz

Hi guys, anyone know which MP3 software that let me save alots of songs from my collection of CDs to one single DVD disc so i can play it on my soon to be IS220D SE, will be nice if it can be play on normal dvd player too, i tried with ITune, but that only let me save songs onto CDR, and the fact is i have over 500 songs that i want to save on 1 disc, which CDR wont able to fit them all in, so DVD R is the only way? or are they are better way to solve my problem?

Best Regards

Maz

Oh cant wait to...collect my IS220SE + MM on Tuesday...hope its nice weather... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just use any CD/DVD burning software mate ........ Nero / Roxio ..............

As for the DVD side of things, I didn't think the new IS played DVD's (mp3s) that is ........ and that it only plays MP3s that are stored on CDs.

Cheers.

Just use any CD/DVD burning software mate ........ Nero / Roxio ..............

As for the DVD side of things, I didn't think the new IS played DVD's (mp3s) that is ........ and that it only plays MP3s that are stored on CDs.

Cheers.

Thank Matey, look like i just have to end up with lots of CDs in my car...hehe

Yep that's what has always been said on here - but I was a bit confused when I read the last Lexus magazine, which has a bit on the new RX350. In that it says that the system will play WMA on CD or DVD - is it possible that its different between the two cars? Or more likely just a printing error?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links