Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All, I got my new 450h and my Moto V3 has connection problems (which it didn't with my old RX400h). Basically it all pairs up OK, but when the car is re-started, it won't automatically pair up again. I have to do a seek and pair. I tried with some other phones, like a Sony Ericsson T68 and that all seems fine.

Before you ask, the phone is set for automatic re-connect!

Any clues?

Thanks Peter.

I vaguely remember that if you pair the V3 with a device with auto-reconnect turned off, it won't reconnect even if you turn auto-reconnect on afterwards, so:

- Delete the pairing on the V3

- Turn auto-reconnect on on the V3 (I think I actually had to turn it off and back on again)

- Re-pair with the handsfree

And that should sort it.

Is it a V3x (i.e. the latest variant)? The original V3 is OK...but I seem to recall another thread on the IS forum where they changed something on the 'x' model and people with the newer ones having the identical issues.

Nokia 6230i is fine, SE range mostly cool. My K750i pairs very easily and automatically, shows signal and Battery strength etc.

• 2 weeks later...

• 6 years later...

I am using the HD-PVR on Fedora with MythTV and I also can't get the blaster to work with the Motorola 1910-9 IPTV box in Sweden. Hauppauge only seem to support popular cable boxes and satellite boxes.

HAUPPAUGE, PLEASE KEEP THE CODES LIST UP-TO-DATE WITH NEW BOXES, SUCH AS IPTV BOXES.MOT00010-01.jpg