Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Owns L3x Da?

aido

OK just wondered who owns the Granite Sky IS with the numberplate L3XDA?

Looks heavily modified, especially the boot - never seen one opened like that before - filled in too like the Euro member!

pclexus1zc2.jpg

pclexus2po1.jpg

Is this someone here?

OK just wondered who owns the Granite Sky IS with the numberplate L3XDA?

Looks heavily modified, especially the boot - never seen one opened like that before - filled in too like the Euro member!

pclexus1zc2.jpg

pclexus2po1.jpg

Is this someone here?

That boot looks like a boot from a rover :o and if you look down the side of the car :question: i can only see 1 door handle :o

Ah, now that makes a lot of sense as people used to say they'd seen me driving round in Sheffield, if that car looks like it does above then I can see why they'd mix it up with the twin exhausts and stuff!

Wondered how long it would take someone to notice that :D

It wasn't me took the pics mate, I found them on another forum and realised it's not a car I've seen before, then it turns out to be one from a few miles up the road :lol:

Might even have a trip up myself, need to pop round my mates place on Eccy Road at some point :D

Oh btw, question for you Dan, it's off topic but hey I'm the OP - when's freshers week up there? A few of us are on about coming up this Wednesday night for a 'few' and just wondered if that would be any good for talent spotting :D

Ta fella!

Ah, now that makes a lot of sense as people used to say they'd seen me driving round in Sheffield, if that car looks like it does above then I can see why they'd mix it up with the twin exhausts and stuff!

youre kidding !!

one car is all gleaming and shiney

the other was proper grimey

a blind man could tell the difference :lol::lol:

Hey it was kept clean the last few months fella, it looked mega apart from the alloys as never had time to sort them, but it sounds like Tom has got them sorted now so looking forward to seeing some pics!

Might even have a trip up myself, need to pop round my mates place on Eccy Road at some point :D

Oh btw, question for you Dan, it's off topic but hey I'm the OP - when's freshers week up there? A few of us are on about coming up this Wednesday night for a 'few' and just wondered if that would be any good for talent spotting :D

Ta fella!

Freshers week started last week & ends this weekend :winky: i'm suppose to be in Sheff tomorrow for the night out, he also lives on Eccy Road I believe... Thats where all the students are right.. B)

@ Aido, freshers week finnishes this week, just recovering from last night now, its quite worryin i woke up wearing a skirt this morning :blush: NO idea where its from :blink:

get yaself out, i would highly recommend Plug on a Thursday night, top quality night plenty of ladies, drink and cheesy music.

cant go wrong with a bit of baywatch haha

@ Aido, freshers week finnishes this week, just recovering from last night now, its quite worryin i woke up wearing a skirt this morning :blush: NO idea where its from :blink:

Yeah right you just know you usually save it for Friday nights :P

get yaself out, i would highly recommend Plug on a Thursday night, top quality night plenty of ladies, drink and cheesy music.

cant go wrong with a bit of baywatch haha

Is Plug the place that does the Tokyo / Fierce Angel nights?

Think I'm supposed to be on a works leaving do Thursday night but the thing is mum is due out of hospital Thursday (after 7 months in there!) so doubt I'll be doing much at all that night!

Will have to try it sometime!

Know what you mean about the roads near Eccy Road though, proper shocking, in fact all the Sheff roads are dog****, not sure what it's called but the one from the city centre out towards the M1 is full of pot holes - yet it's a bypass!!!

Guess the bloke who owns this isn't on here though, wonder if it's modded engine wise as it looks like it should be mega fast - think this is going to need a drive up Ecclesall Road later when I'm showing my mate the motor :D

He ain't from sheffield, unless he has now sold his car. The guys name is Darren and he's from Yeovil, i have spoke to him loads before at a Bournemouth meet that we both regularly attend. Next time i see him i will get him to post up on here and post a few more pictures!

Jason :P

Veeeeeery nice indeed!

Like the rear bumper and the boot mod the way it opens, and the flared arches!

Not a bolt on kit obviously, any ideas what it is?

its an old wide body kit from Nemesis Performance! :shifty: :D

Nice one mate, that would be cool to see what's been done, looks like a lot of unique bodywork on there, not sure if the bodywork has been pushed out at the arches or whether it's an arch kit that's been blended in maybe?

All confusing but it will be good to see more pics :D

Still popping up Sheff tonight to look at the birds :o

the kit is a wide version that nemesis done a while ago, not sure if they make it any more but extends the arch's out more to fit the fat rims. Won't get to see him for a while now as show season is mainly over but when i do i will get him to post up..... :D

Jason :P

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the car was talking about again today and i dont think it is this one, the one i was on about seems to be more of a bluey grey colour.

im gussing the guy/lovely lady that owns this works at quick fit as thats where i always see it parked.

I think it might actually 'be' the old Nemesis show car..the one that first had the kit fitted to it for them to show off....looks just like the one me and Chris Shipley saw at Max Power a few years ago...same colour, just minus the graphics and ghey spoiler it used to have on the boot!!

>>> edit: look at the top of the windscreen on the first piccy!