Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Air Condiotioning

Hicks

Is that the man with the drift car?

A drift car with air con :duh:

most soarers have air con issues either leaks , faulty compressor,faulty compressor clutch, need re-filling etc etc the ones that work have been sorted at cost to their owners, if i'm allowed may i guide this person over to the Lsoc where he will get more information

Do you have an emv touch screen to control the radio and air con etc?

no i dont i have the standard one

So you have the small panel for the air con?

Try following the details on this site

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/soarertt/aircon.htm

Also you can try the following which may show if you car finds any other errors,

If you have a small scroll panel at the bottom of the dash, then try connecting E1 and TC in one of the data link connectors, either in the engine bay, on top of the engine in a v8 or by the boot and fuel release switches under the dash not sure if both have the same connectors, it should say what they are inside the cover. Turn the ignition on, wait a little while and try pressing the scroll button, it should go through a few systems and will have NG for no good if there is a problem and should then give you an error number, write this down and report here.

You can also do this with E1 and TE2 which does a more in depth check on some of the systems and as such may take longer.